Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Friday 2 June 2017

It's JUNE!



Goodness, the year is moving quickly!  I've been busy working, gardening, at the Orkney Folk Festival and various other things.  I'm enjoying the longer days, and sunshine and warmth (well now and again!).  Anyway here are few photos taken over the last month. (I'll try and answer comments on previous entries over the next few days!).

These are of Sandside Bay on cloudy and sunny days.  I've been feeding a neighbour's hens so I've been getting a different view of  "my house" and Hoy High Lighthouse.   Above a tractor ploughing up the field closely followed by gulls!

A rather cloudy version of the same view (minus tractor!)


A bit sunnier.......


And a panorama.....


And looking over to Stromness with the Hamnavoe ferry arriving from Scrabster on the Scottish Mainland....


And looking towards the croft of quoys....


The hens I've been feeding come to greet me each day!  Just the 3 ladies....


And on the way home from feeding the girls, lovely green landscapes....





2 comments:

  1. Lovely. The three girls are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were really sweet and very bright. They learned quickly that I was the person to dispense "treats". LOL!

      Delete